What Is It Like To Work With Jodie?
Since every coach and hypnotherapist is different, here is a synopsis of what will happen during your sessions. I hold my sessions via video chat, generally on a program called zoom. Once you book your session, you will receive a web link for Zoom to click on, and a few different documents listed below.
• Changing habits leading to destructive behaviors, such as issues with weight, alcohol, drugs, or gambling
• Transforming unproductive attitudes and behaviors
• Improving relationships and communication
• Strengthening self-esteem, courage, confidence, and sense of self
• Discovering psychological or emotional causes of physical ailments and improving them or even eliminating them.
• Removing blocks to progress, striving for goals and achievements
• Figuring out the cause of and gaining relief from negative emotions such as anger
• Past Life Regression
• Strengthening the connection to self & spirituality based on your belief system
• Exploring your personal values, and your higher purpose
• Communicating with and resolving issues with significant people in your life, alive or deceased
• Healing from any kind of abuse
• Forgiving yourself and others
• Journeying into the future to see your potential successes and challenges, getting answers, changing your future, and becoming your own role model
• Resolving issues of hoarding, indecision or procrastination…
• Anything else you would like to work on!
Coaching to Conclude our Session:
At the end of your hypnosis session, I will guide you out of the trance state. While most of our work will be done in hypnosis, we will also have time at the end of the session to talk through what has been revealed and to guide you through a plan to put it to use. I will often have suggested work that you can continue at home. Examples include suggested reading, journaling, guided meditations to be between sessions, exploring your values and priorities, evaluating your schedule, tracking your habits, etc. These assignments can help you to strengthen and solidify the work you have done in your session, and create momentum toward your goals, leading to lasting change.
How Long Is a Session?
My sessions will typically last a total of two hours. It can vary slightly depending on the individual, but in my experience, this is the most optimal amount of time allowing for 15-30minutes of discussion at the beginning, an hour to an hour and a half of work in hypnosis, and then 15-30 minutes of debriefing and coaching at the end of the session. This will allow for enough time to really delve into the issue you choose to work on in each session, and to support you in seeing real and lasting change in behavior, thoughts, habits, etc. This will also make it possible to see results much faster (in reality, in half the time) than with a single hour session.
"Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy."
Success Rates of Hypnotherapy Modality according to the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis:
• Single Individual Session: 17 - 20% success rate
• Three Individual Sessions: 45 - 50% success rate
• Five or More Individual Sessions: 85 - 90% success rate
Alfred A. Barrios, Ph. D., discovered the following success rates for hypnotherapy versus other therapeutic methods:
• Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
• Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
• Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
Hypnotherapy is a very effective therapeutic option for many reasons. It can be used for anything from anxiety to weight loss, from relationship issues to blocks to progress in your work life. Hypnosis is fantastic for giving you the clarity, purpose, and plan you have been missing to making the changes you’ve been thinking about for so long. Did you know that only 8% of people who set NewYear’s Resolutions are successful in achieving their goal? About 75% make it through that first week, and then it drops dramatically.
"I feel like I had a breakthrough. Now when I feel overwhelmed I have some mental objects I can go to to make me feel calm and at ease again."